Madhouse Cluster Conan exiles Server PVE with PVP time zone
General Rules: –
- Not to build in rendering distance of a tribes bases without prior permission.
- No Cheating: Use of Hacks, Exploits will be dealt with full force.
- Character Names: No Offensive or “Impersonate” names to be used.
- Company Names: Like above No Offensive names, or Changing you name multiply times.
- Advertising: No Advertising on discord or the Server.
PvP Rules: –
- No Excessive Damage to Structures.
- No Killing of Passive Animals.
- There is one base on the map with white flags which is shewolfs base -this base and the tribe members in the tribe are all fully PVE and not to attack them whats so ever.
- A hostage is to be only taken for up-to 2 hours, then must be released once the 2 hours has expired.
- You are not permitted to take the same player hostage for at-least 48 hours (but can be killed).
- If the tribe who detained the prisoner all log off, they must release/kill the player.
- Once you have a hostage, you are required to announce “_____ is now a hostage“. for example, “Scope is now a hostage”, this creates a record of time Stamp, failure to do this can result in a player choosing any of your Animals as compensation if the timer goes beyond 2hrs (proof required by prisoner).
- Players below level 10 cannot be caged.
Harassment/Griefing Rules: –
You must not repeatedly target a single player when they respawn, e.g camping at their front door and killing them repeatedly as soon as they come out or exit the boundaries of their base.
Griefing is considered repeatedly harassing/killing someone over a 3-hour period and preventing them from playing.
Final Word: Admins Have the final say in all matters, even if not covered under the rules if they find actions of players are detrimental to the community, action taken outside the rules may be taken to prevent disruption.